M5 (.308) Carbine Complete Lower Receiver w/ A2 Grip, No Stock - Anodized Black
FFL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This is a controlled item and requires shipping to an authorized and valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. All items placed on order with this item will be shipped together to the FFL. If you are ordering non-FFL items that you would like shipped directly to you, please place them on a separate order.
If you have a copy of the FFL, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not have a copy of the FFL but you do have the dealer's email address, please add it in the comments field at checkout. It may help us acquire a copy of the FFL and get your order shipped out more quickly.
There will be a 30% restocking fee for all controlled items returned due to a failed background check or a denied underage purchase.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years of age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
Our M5 .308 Complete Lower Receiver is the perfect base for your custom big-bore AR rifle. Save when you buy it complete and let our specialist do the installation for you!
- Works with standard AR 308 components and magazines
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
- Integrated trigger guard
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60 or 90 degree safety selectors
- Accepts Battle Arms Development short throw safety selectors, but will work with any standard selector
- No gap with aftermarket pistol grips
- Aero Precision M5 Lower Receiver
- A2 Grip
- Lower parts kit
- Receiver extension
- .308 carbine buffer and spring
- These parts are installed
- This complete lower does not include a stock. Save on your initial purchase and choose any stock you prefer.
|Shipping to FFL Dealer Required||Yes|
|Made In America?||Yes|
|Select Your Finish||Anodized Black|
|Compatibility||Works with standard AR 308 components and magazines|
- Magpul PMAG® 20-round Non-Window M3 LR-308 - BlackSpecial Price $21.80 Regular Price $22.95
- Magpul PMAG® 10-round Non-Window M3 LR-308 - BlackSpecial Price $21.80 Regular Price $22.95
- .308 / 7.62 Bolt Carrier Group, Complete - PhosphateSpecial Price $193.49 Regular Price $214.99
- .308 / 7.62 Bolt Carrier Group, No Logo - Nickel BoronSpecial Price $224.99 Regular Price $249.99
- .308 / 7.62 Bolt Carrier Group, Complete - Black NitrideSpecial Price $206.99 Regular Price $229.99
- AR 308 Charging HandleSpecial Price $21.24 Regular Price $24.99
- AR 308 Ambidextrous Charging HandleSpecial Price $76.49 Regular Price $89.99