M5 (.308) Complete Lower Receiver, Standard - Anodized Black
FFL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This is a controlled item and requires shipping to an authorized and valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder.
If you have a copy of the FFL, please email it to email@example.com
If you do not have a copy of the FFL but you do have the dealer's email address, please add it in the comments field at checkout. It may help us acquire a copy of the FFL and get your order shipped out more quickly.
Please Note: All items in this order will be shipped together. If you have non-FFL items on this order that you would like shipped directly to you, please place them on a separate order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee for all controlled items returned due to a failed background check or a denied underage purchase.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
Our M5 .308 Complete Lower Receiver is the perfect base for your custom big-bore AR rifle. Save when you buy it complete and let our specialist do the installation for you!
- Works with standard AR 308 components and magazines
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
- Integrated trigger guard
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60 or 90 degree safety selectors
- Accepts Battle Arms Development short throw safety selectors, but will work with any standard selector
- No gap with aftermarket pistol grips
- M5 Lower Receiver - Anodized Black
- M4 Stock - Black
- A2 Grip - Black
- Mil-spec Lower Parts Kit
- Carbine Receiver extension
- .308 Carbine Buffer and Spring
- These parts are installed
|Shipping to FFL Dealer Required||Yes|
|Made In America?||Yes|
|Select Your Finish||Anodized Black|
|Compatibility||Works with standard AR 308 components and magazines|
Upload Your Images
- M5E1 Enhanced 16" .308 CMV Complete Upper ReceiverAs low as $560.00 Regular Price $560.00
- M5E1 Enhanced 18" .308 CMV Complete Upper ReceiverAs low as $570.00 Regular Price $570.00
- M5E1 Enhanced 20" .308 CMV Complete Upper ReceiverAs low as $580.00 Regular Price $580.00
- M5E1 Enhanced 16" .308 Stainless Steel Complete Upper ReceiverAs low as $610.00 Regular Price $610.00
- M5E1 Enhanced 18" .308 Stainless Steel Complete Upper ReceiverAs low as $620.00 Regular Price $620.00
- M5E1 Enhanced 20" .308 Stainless Steel Complete Upper ReceiverAs low as $625.00 Regular Price $625.00
- M5E1-SD 15" .308 Complete Upper ReceiverOut of stock
- M5E1 Enhanced 18" 6.5 Creedmoor Stainless Steel Complete Upper ReceiverAs low as $625.00 Regular Price $625.00
- M5E1 Enhanced 20" 6.5 Creedmoor Stainless Steel Complete Upper ReceiverAs low as $635.00 Regular Price $635.00
- M5E1 Enhanced 22" 6.5 Creedmoor Stainless Steel Complete Upper ReceiverAs low as $645.00 Regular Price $645.00