.308 / 7.62 Bolt Carrier Group, Complete - Phosphate
Our .308 / 7.62 Bolt Carrier Group is the perfect firing mechanism for your big-bore rifle build. This high quality BCG features a mil-spec phosphate finish, is MPI/HPT and now includes a laser engraved Aero Precision 'A' logo!
- Machined from 8620 Tool Steel (Carrier) and 9310 Steel (Bolt)
- Finish: Mil-spec Phosphate coating
- Gas Key: 4130 Steel attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked
- Firing Pin: Machined from 8740 steel and hard chrome coated
- Forward Assist serrations
- Laser engraved Aero Precision logo
- Carrier fits AR .308 compatible style AR Uppers and Rifles
- Material: Case Hardened 9310 Steel
- Finish: All bolt components are shot peened and phosphate coated
- Extractor: Machined from 4340 Steel with double o-rings and double springs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected and High Pressure Tested
- High pressure bolt - external surfaces are CNC ground after heat treat for a precision fit and firing pin hole diameter is reduced to .070"
- Multi-caliber bolt designed to function with .308, 7.62x51, 6.5 Creedmoor, .338 Federal and other .308 based cartridges.
- Bolt carrier
- Complete bolt
- Firing pin
- Cam pin
- Retaining pin
|Made In America?||Yes|
|Bolt Material||9310 Steel|
|Carrier Material||8620 Steel|