SOLUS Competition Chassis
The Solus Competition Chassis was designed to create the most precise and repeatable rifle to body connection. A high focus on general ergonomics and adjustability ensures chassis fitment goes smoothly. Modularity is another critical component of the Solus chassis. Integrating industry-standard attachments like M-LOK and Arcra Swiss allows a true custom experience no matter the use case.
Chassis Center Section Features:
- Remington 700 short action footprint
- V-Block bedding surfaces to ensure consistent lockup among different manufacture actions.
- Compatibility with AICS and AIAIW detachable box magazines
- Ambidextrous magazine catch
- Adjustable magazine catch (to accommodate for variances in magazine tolerances)
- Adjustable thumb rest
- Compatible with tangless AR15 pistol grips.
- Machined from custom 7075-T6 aluminum forgings.
- Arca and M-LOK compatible forend with M-LOK slots at the 3,6 and 9 o'clock positions
- 6 integral QD sling sockets
- Compatible with Aero Precision's optional night vision bridge and bipod spigot
- 7-position adjustable length of pull
- Variable position adjustable cheek comb
- Adjustable cant recoil pad
- 5 integral QD sling sockets
- Included bag rider
|Shipping to FFL Dealer Required||No|
|FFL SOT Shipping Required||No|
|Made In America?||Yes|