M5 (.308) Stripped Lower Receiver - FDE Cerakote
Our M5 .308 Stripped Lower Receiver helps you build a big-bore AR from the ground up. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface.
Don't forget to buy an Aero Precision M5 (.308) Lower Parts Kit. Our LPK is specifically designed to work with the M5 Lower Receiver and includes custom takedown and pivot pins as well as an extended magazine catch button.
- Works with standard AR 308 components and magazines
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
- Integrated trigger guard
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60 or 90 degree safety selectors
- Accepts Battle Arms Development short throw safety selectors, but will work with any standard selector
- No gap with aftermarket pistol grips
- Stripped M5 (.308) Lower Receiver in FDE Cerakote (info on Cerakote Firearm Coating)
|Shipping to FFL Dealer Required||Yes|
|Made In America?||Yes|
|Material||Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum|
|Select Your Finish||Magpul™ FDE Cerakote|
|Compatibility||Works with standard AR 308 components and magazines|