M5 (.308) Stripped Lower Receiver, Anodized Black
FFL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This is a controlled item and requires shipping to an authorized and valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. All items placed on order with this item will be shipped together to the FFL. If you are ordering non-FFL items that you would like shipped directly to you, please place them on a separate order.
If you have a copy of the FFL, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not have a copy of the FFL but you do have the dealer's email address, please add it in the comments field at checkout. It may help us acquire a copy of the FFL and get your order shipped out more quickly.
There will be a 30% restocking fee for all controlled items returned due to a failed background check or a denied underage purchase.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years of age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
Our M5 .308 Stripped Lower Receiver helps you build a big-bore AR from the ground up. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface.
Don't forget to buy an Aero Precision M5 (.308) Lower Parts Kit. Our LPK is specifically designed to work with the M5 Lower Receiver and includes custom takedown and pivot pins as well as an extended magazine catch button.
- Works with standard AR 308 components and magazines
- Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver.
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
- Integrated trigger guard
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60 or 90 degree safety selectors
- Accepts Battle Arms Development short throw safety selectors, but will work with any standard selector
- No gap with aftermarket pistol grips
- Stripped M5 (.308) Lower Receiver in Anodized Black
- Nylon tipped tensioning set screw
1 Milled & Marked
For standard and short throw safety selectors
2 Threaded Bolt Catch
Eliminates the chance to mar your receivers finish when installing your bolt catch
3 Flared Magwell
Aids in quick and efficient magazine changes
4 Integrated Trigger Guard
Streamlining the assembly process and providing a more rugged platform
5 Upper Tension Set Screw
Allows users to fine tune the fit between upper and lower receivers
6 Threaded Takedown Pin Detent Channel
Eases receiver extension installation by capturing the spring detent with a 4-40 set screw
|Shipping to FFL Dealer Required||Yes|
|Made In America?||Yes|
|FFL SOT Shipping Required||No|
|Material||Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum|
|Select Your Finish||Anodized Black|
|Compatibility||Works with standard AR 308 components and magazines|
|Other||Includes upper tension screw|