M4E1 Threaded Stripped Upper Receiver - Anodized Black
The M4E1 Threaded Upper Receiver features a new angular machined design that helps it stand apart from standard mil-spec upper receivers. This upper receiver features the same enhanced body profile as our M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver but is threaded to accept a standard AR15 barrel nut. It is forged from 7075-T6 Aluminum and precision machined to work with all mil-spec AR15 parts.
The M4E1 Threaded Upper Receiver is designed to pair perfectly with our new M4E1 Lower Receiver, giving you a billet looking receiver set at a fraction of the billet price.
- New enhanced forging that gives the upper receiver a "billet look"
- New picatinny profile that blends seamlessly with our Enhanced and ATLAS Series Handguards
- M4 Feedramps
- .250 takedown pin holes
- Laser engraved T-marks
- Includes threaded forward assist roll pin
- DOES NOT include port door or forward assist
- M4E1 Threaded Upper Receiver in Anodized Black
|Made In America?||Yes|
|Material||Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum|
|Select Your Finish||Anodized Black|
|Compatibility||Works with standard AR15/M16 components|
|Other||Barrel Nut Torque - 50 ft-lbs|
Upload Your Images
- 5.56 Bolt Carrier Group, No Logo - Black Nitride$129.99Out of stock