M4E1 Threaded Assembled Receiver Set, No Forward Assist - FDE Cerakote
FFL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This is a controlled item and requires shipping to an authorized and valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. All items placed on order with this item will be shipped together to the FFL. If you are ordering non-FFL items that you would like shipped directly to you, please place them on a separate order.
If you have a copy of the FFL, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not have a copy of the FFL but you do have the dealer's email address, please add it in the comments field at checkout. It may help us acquire a copy of the FFL and get your order shipped out more quickly.
There will be a 30% restocking fee for all controlled items returned due to a failed background check or a denied underage purchase.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years of age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
This receiver set features our tried-and-true M4E1 Lower Receiver and our M4E1 Threaded Upper Receiver, without provisions for a forward assist.
- M4E1 Lower Receiver in FDE Cerakote
- M4E1 Threaded Assembled Upper Receiver, No Forward Assist in FDE Cerakote
M4E1 Lower Receiver Features:
- Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin - Allows for simple installation of the bolt catch and virtually eliminates the chance to damage the finish during installation (pin included).
- Integrated Trigger Guard - Eliminates the possibility of breaking the trigger guard tabs by integrating the trigger guard into the lower, creating a stronger more rigid platform to build upon.
- Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver using a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
- Threaded Takedown Pin Detent Recess - Allows user to easily install the Takedown Pin detent and spring with the use of a 4-40 set screw (no more launching detents across the room).
- Increased Magwell Flare - Increased the flare of the magwell to aid in quick and efficient magazine changes.
M4E1 Threaded with No Forward Assist Upper Receiver Features:
- No Forward Assist
- Custom enhanced forging that gives the upper receiver a "billet look" while maintaining the structural integrity of a forged part.
- Picatinny profile that blends seamlessly with our Enhanced and ATLAS Series Handguards
- M4 Feedramps
- .250 takedown pin holes
|Shipping to FFL Dealer Required||Yes|
|Made In America?||Yes|
|Select Your Finish||Magpul FDE Cerakote|