DURAMAG Speed™ magazines are a truly improved USGI magazine. These battle-proven magazines are lightweight, durable and have been the magazine of choice for OEM, Law Enforcement and Military units throughout the world since DURAMAG™ began producing in 2011.
DURAMAG Speed™ bodies are constructed of 6061-T6 aluminum and are type-III hard-coat anodized. Unlike other magazines that use inferior coatings to color their USGI style magazines, DURAMAGs wide range of colors are part of the anodizing process and thus, a part of the metal. These magazines are safe for extended storage while loaded and will not flex or swell like polymer. With DURAMAGs Progressive die tooling, Post and Hole™ design, and fully robotic welding, you can truly depend on these magazines to be consistent every time you buy them, guaranteed.
Color Disclaimer: Due to the chemical process that takes place during Type 3 Hard-coat anodizing, product color finish can vary from one magazine to the next, even in the same batch. During the final Quality Control process, DURAMAG has an acceptable range for each color hue and rejects any magazine outside this color range.
- LipLock technology keeps rounds secured and in proper alignment
- Lightweight and durable
- Advanced Geometry Follower™ remains level for consistent feeding
- T-360 total coating technology covers the entire magazine, inside and out
- EverFlex™ anti-fatigue spring technology for long life and ultimate reliability
- 6061-T6 Aluminum body Post & Hole™ adds strength, durability and robotically-welded precision
- Compatible with 5.56/.223/300BLK
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Always have full knowledge of your state and local gun laws before attempting to order or purchase this magazine.
We currently do not ship this product to the following states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Vermont and Washington D.C.