AR15 M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver - FDE Cerakote
Our state of the art M4E1 platform starts here, with the M4E1 Upper Receiver. The M4E1 upper receiver is a one-piece design combining the handguard mounting platform with the upper itself. Through superior engineering, we have condensed the parts needed to mount a free-floated handguard to a mere 8 screws. Since the handguard mounting surface and upper are of the same forging, not only is it a stronger system, but we are able to make additional lightening cuts to save weight and allow for more efficient cooling.
Ease of installation - Simply insert your barrel assembly into the M4E1 upper, tighten it using the provided barrel nut and wrench, slide your rail on and tighten the rail screws. Within minutes you have a modular, free-floated rail.
- M4 Feedramps
- .250 takedown pin holes
- Comes assembled, with dust cover and forward assist installed
M4E1 Specific Details:
- Handguard mounting platform is forged into the receiver
- Compatible with Aero Precision Enhanced and Quantum Series handguards but also fits most BAR-system handguards
- Barrel nut and wrench are included
- These uppers are not piston-kit compatible
- Will support barrels with a diameter up to 1"
- AR15 M4E1 Upper Receiver in FDE Cerakote (info on Cerakote Firearm Coating)
- Port Door and Forward Assist installed
- Barrel nut
- Barrel nut wrench
|Made In America?||Yes|
|Material||Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum|
|Select Your Finish||Magpul FDE Cerakote|
|Compatibility||Works with standard AR15/M16 components|
|Other||Barrel Nut Torque - 55 ft-lbs|
- .224 Valkyrie/6.8 SPC Bolt Carrier Group, Complete - Black NitrideSpecial Price $99.99 Regular Price $134.99