M5E1-SD 15" .308 Complete Upper Receiver
FFL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This is a controlled item and requires shipping to an authorized and valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder.
If you have a copy of the FFL, please email it to email@example.com
If you do not have a copy of the FFL but you do have the dealer's email address, please add it in the comments field at checkout. It may help us acquire a copy of the FFL and get your order shipped out more quickly.
Please Note: All items in this order will be shipped together. If you have non-FFL items on this order that you would like shipped directly to you, please place them on a separate order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee for all controlled items returned due to a failed background check or a denied underage purchase.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
The M5E1-SD is a collaboration project between Aero Precision, SilencerCo and Ballistic Advantage. This .308 Winchester dedicated suppressed upper receiver is the first of it's kind in the Aero Precision lineup and has been fine tuned to our standards, resulting in a premium quality, high performance upper assembly.
- Aero Precision M5E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver with custom designation and M5E1-SD engraving (Laser engraved T-marks (Anodized only)).
- Ballistic Advantage BA Hanson 16” .308 Stainless Steel Barrel. Features a gas port that is drilled to allow for dedicated suppressed use and pinned low profile gas block.
- SilencerCo Omega .30 Caliber Silencer. The Omega is rated for everything from 5.7mm to .300 Win Mag and is the shortest, lightest, quietest, most versatile silencer from SilencerCo. Made from titanium, stainless steel and Stellite™. This version comes with the 5/8x24 direct thread mount and flat endcap, but it will work with all SilencerCO Omega accessories.
- 15” Enhanced Handguard of choice, allowing for use of accessories around the suppressor.
- This complete upper does not include BCG or Charging Handle. These products may be selected as add-ons under the Finish Your Build tab.
This is an NFA Item. Please contact your FFL/SOT and confirm they will accept this item before placing your order. The wait time for approval to transfer this item to an FFL/SOT dealer is 4 - 8 weeks. The wait time for Form 4 approval (FFL/SOT dealer transfer to customer) is approximately 8 months.
For more information on purchasing a suppressor, check out the SilencerCo education page.
There will be a 20% cancellation fee applied to any orders canceled during the application process.
|Shipping to FFL Dealer Required||Yes|
|Made In America?||Yes|
Upload Your Images
- Radian Raptor-LT Ambidextrous Charging Handle, AR10/SR25$69.95Out of stock
- Radian Raptor Ambidextrous Charging Handle, AR10/SR25$89.95Out of stock