M5E1 Builder Set w/ 15" M-LOK Quantum Handguard
FFL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This is a controlled item and requires shipping to an authorized and valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder.
If you have a copy of the FFL, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not have a copy of the FFL but you do have the dealer's email address, please add it in the comments field at checkout. It may help us acquire a copy of the FFL and get your order shipped out more quickly.
Please Note: All items in this order will be shipped together. If you have non-FFL items on this order that you would like shipped directly to you, please place them on a separate order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee for all controlled items returned due to a failed background check or a denied underage purchase.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years of age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
Save 10% when you buy the M5E1 Quantum Builder Set! Our state-of-the-art Enhanced Upper Receiver combines the handguard mounting platform with the upper itself, condensing the parts needed to mount a free-floated handguard to a mere 8 screws.
This Builder Set includes our Quantum Handguard! Our Quantum Free Float Handguards minimize bulk while providing an adaptive system that is big on features. With multiple mounting options, this affordable, rigid system can adapt to any mission.
- M5 (.308) Stripped Lower Receiver
- M5E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver
- M5 Quantum Handguard of choice
- Handguard mounting screws
- Removable 4-slot picatinny rail section
Enhanced Upper Receiver Features:
- M4 Feedramps
- .250 takedown pin holes
- Lazer engraved T-marks
- Comes assembled, with dust cover and forward assist installed
- Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
Quantum Handguard Features:
- 1pc free float design
- Removable 4-slot picatinny rail section for front sight
- Built in anti-rotation tabs
- 7 mounting surfaces for KeyMod and M-LOK accessories
- 1.78" inside diameter fits most muzzle devices and 1.5" suppressors
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
|Shipping to FFL Dealer Required||Yes|
|Made In America?||Yes|