M5 (.308) Enhanced Quad Rail Handguards, Gen 2
Our Gen 2 Enhanced Quad Rail (EQ) Handguards provide a lightweight free float design for your custom M5 .308 build. Changes include redesigned quick disconnect sling sockets, enhanced milling design for grip and visual appeal and a new profile for the picatinny top rail. The side and bottom picatinny rails have also been reduced in length, eliminating weight and providing a more ergonomic design in the rear gripping area of the handguard. Machined to mil- spec dimensions and engineered to perfection, these handguards eliminate bulk while retaining strength and stability.
- 1pc free float design
- Built in anti-rotation tabs
- Scalloped rails
- 1.72" inside diameter (from barrel nut cut to forward end) fits most muzzle devices and 1.5" suppressors
- 1.78" inside barrel nut cut area diameter
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- DPMS High Profile (.210) Tang
- Gen 2 Feature - Eliminated the picatinny rail running the full length of the handguard, saving weight and providing a more ergonomic design in the rear gripping area
- Gen 2 Feature - Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions
- Gen 2 Feature - Additional milling along flats to aid with gripping and add visual appeal
- Gen 2 Feature - New profile for the continuous picatinny top rail
Are you attaching this handguard to a standard threaded upper receiver?
Make sure to select "Yes" under the Handguard Barrel Nut option above (shims included). Our handguards use either the DPMS/Aero or Armalite interface and do not work with a standard barrel nut. If you are using our M5E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver, no additional pieces are needed. Purchased with a handguard, the M5 Barrel Nut is $20 ($40 when sold separately).
*Please note - This handguard is specific to the M5 .308/M5E1 platform. It is not compatible with the AR15/M4E1 platform.
|Made In America?||Yes|
|Attachment Type||Quad Rail|
|Material||Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum|
|Actual Handguard Lengths||9" - 9.19", 12" - 12.63", 15" - 14.94"
Aero Precision rail lengths measure from end to end. This is the point of contact at the receiver to the end of the last picatinny slot at the muzzle.
|Weight(s)||9" - 8.8 oz / 12" - / 15" -|
|Other||Handguard Screw Torque - 25 in-lbs|
Upload Your Images
- .308 / 7.62 Bolt Carrier Group, Complete - Phosphate$199.99Out of stock