M4E1 Threaded Receiver Set, Special Edition: Texas - Anodized Black
FFL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This is a controlled item and requires shipping to an authorized and valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder.
If you have a copy of the FFL, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not have a copy of the FFL but you do have the dealer's email address, please add it in the comments field at checkout. It may help us acquire a copy of the FFL and get your order shipped out more quickly.
Please Note: All items in this order will be shipped together. If you have non-FFL items on this order that you would like shipped directly to you, please place them on a separate order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee for all controlled items returned due to a failed background check or a denied underage purchase.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
The M4E1 Texas Special Edition Receiver Set is one of our most popular products. Our Special Edition: Texas M4E1 Stripped Lower Receiver features a custom engraved State of Texas with a Lone Star graphic on the magwell of our popular M4E1 Lower Receiver. Markings Include Model "TEXAS" and "TXM4-XXXXX" serial number range. Like all of our receivers, this product is machined to mil-spec dimensions and works with standard M4E1 components.
The upper receiver is forged from 7075-T6 aluminum, this stripped upper is precision machined to mil-spec M16/M4 specifications and features M4 feedramps.
- M4E1 Stripped Upper Receiver in Anodized Black
- M4E1 Stripped Lower Receiver in Anodized Black
Upper Receiver Features:
- Enhanced forging that gives the upper receiver a "billet look"
- Picatinny profile that blends seamlessly with our Enhanced and ATLAS Series Handguards
- M4 Feedramps
- .250 takedown pin holes
- Laser engraved T-marks
- Engraved image of the State of Texas
- Includes threaded forward assist roll pin
- Includes port door and forward assist
Lower Receiver Features:
- Platform: M4E1
- Material: Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Markings: Model "TEXAS" and "TXM4-XXXXX" serial number range
- Upper Tension Screw
- Flared Magwell
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Works with standard AR15 components and magazines
|Shipping to FFL Dealer Required||Yes|
|Made In America?||Yes|
|Select Your Finish||Anodized Black|
Upload Your Images
- Norgon Ambi-Catch$89.95Out of stock