Battle Arms Development BAD-ASS Ambi Safety Selector - Short Throw
The Battle Arms Development - Ambidextrous Safety Selector (BAD-ASS) is compatible with AR15/AR10 Style Rifles. The levers are detachable and interchangeable on both sides for maximum flexibility and user preference. The BAD-ASS is a must have for the "South Paw" and Ambidextrous Shooters!
- (1) Reversible Safety Center (0°-50° and 0°-90° semi auto)
- (1) Standard Lever – Black Phosphate
- (1) Short Lever – Black Phosphate
- (2) Torx Screws – Black Oxide
- (1) Hardened Stainless Steel Safety Detend (by KNS Precision)
- (1) T10 Torx L-Key
- (1) Selector Detent Spring
- Torx screw torque value should be approximately 5 In-Lbs. Do not over tighten.
- Some fitting may be required with Geissele Triggers on the 50° Short-Throw side.
- BAD-ASS-ST Short Throw Safety Selector will not fit in "standard" AR-style lower receivers designed for 0°-90° throw safety selectors. A relief cut on the left side of the receiver safety selector hole is required to allow the safety pin block device on the BAD-ASS-ST center to pass through. The safety pin block is there for your safety so it cannot be installed on a "standard" AR and allow the safety selector lever to point ambigously between SAFE and FIRE. "Short-Throw" compatible lower receivers with safety pin relief cut and 45° to 90° FIRE marking (such as the BAD-15 Forged Lower and BAD556-LW Lower Receivers) are required for proper installation. Any modification to the safety selector will render the warranty null and void
|Made In America?||Yes|