AR15 15" Enhanced M-LOK Handguard, Gen 2 - Anodized Black (BLEM)
Our Enhanced M-LOK (EM) Handguards provides a lightweight free float design for your custom AR15 build. The M-LOK system allows advanced modularity past the current 1913 picatinny rail system. Machined to mil-spec dimensions and engineered to perfection, this handguard eliminates bulk while retaining strength and stability.
- 1pc free float design
- Built in anti-rotation tabs
- Scalloped rails
- Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions
- Milled additional surfaces along flats to aid with gripping and add visual appeal
- Continuous top rail has a new profile of the Picatinny Top Rail
- 1.8" inside diameter fits most muzzle devices and 1.5" suppressors
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
Are you attaching this handguard to a standard threaded upper receiver?
Make sure to add the BAR Barrel Nut (shims included) to your shopping cart. Our handguards use the BAR interface and do not work with a standard barrel nut. If you are using our M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver, no additional pieces are needed. Purchased with a handguard, the BAR Barrel Nut is $20 ($40 when sold separately).
*Please note - This handguard is specific to the AR15/M4E1 platform. It is not compatible with the M5 .308/M5E1 platform.
This product is blemished. Blemishes may include:
- Plating inconsistencies
- Flaws in finish
Our blemished products are fully functional, they just didn't meet our high standards. They are a great product at a discounted price for someone who doesn't mind a slight imperfection. We do not accept returns on blemished products.
|Made In America?||Yes|
|Material||Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum|
|Select Your Finish||Anodized Black|