AERO AC-15 Complete Rifle
FFL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This is a controlled item and requires shipping to an authorized and valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder.
If you have a copy of the FFL, please email it to email@example.com
If you do not have a copy of the FFL but you do have the dealer's email address, please add it in the comments field at checkout. It may help us acquire a copy of the FFL and get your order shipped out more quickly.
Please Note: All items in this order will be shipped together. If you have non-FFL items on this order that you would like shipped directly to you, please place them on a separate order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee for all controlled items returned due to a failed background check or a denied underage purchase.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years of age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
The AERO AC-15 Complete Rifle is a budget friendly, high quality rifle featuring mil-spec parts and accessories made in America.This cost-efficient rifle is ready to operate straight out of the box and can easily be upgraded over time. Don't sacrifice quality to save money - buy from Aero Precision and have confidence in your rifle.
All Aero Precision complete rifles are assembled by our professional gunsmiths and are tested prior to leaving our facility.
- Upper: Standard M4 Upper Receiver
- Barrel: 16" 5.56 NATO, Carbine Length, 1:7 Twist, 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, QPQ corrosion resistant finish, M4 Profile
- Sights: Magpul MBUS® Rear Sight, A2 Front Sight (ON SELECT MODELS)
- Handguard: Standard M4 Carbine Handguard with double heat shield
- Gas System: Carbine Length Gas System and A2 Pinned Front Sight Block
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 Cut, 8620 Steel, Phosphate Finish, Properly Staked, Carpenter 158 Bolt, HP and MPI Tested
- Muzzle Device: Standard A2 Flash Hider
- Lower: Gen 2 Lower Receiver with flared magwell and upper tension screw
- Lower Parts Kit: Standard AR15 Lower Parts Kit
- Buffer Kit: Standard Mil-Spec AR15/M4 Buffer Kit
- Stock: Standard M4 Collapsable Stock
- Grip: Standard A2 Pistol Grip
- Magazine: Magpul 30 Round PMAG® (ON SELECT MODELS)
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Always have full knowledge of your state and local gun laws before attempting to order or purchase a gun. Any orders returned due to legal restrictions are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
|Shipping to FFL Dealer Required||Yes|
|Made In America?||Yes|
|Select Your Finish||Anodized Black|
|Weight(s)||6.0 - 6.24 lbs (Depending on which version)|